ICE SOLAIR PTY LTD - ACN 142 444 184
Specialising in Solar Air Conditioning
ICE Solair has Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (OEM) rights for any country that we commence distribution of our solar air conditioning systems.
To implement systems and strategies to reduce our carbon footprint by distributing very low emission and efficient energy systems through:
1. Implementing cost effective low greenhouse gas emission solar air conditioning systems;
2. Promoting the financial and environmental benefits of zero emission technologies to stakeholders and the wider community;
3. Establishing a culture of continuous improvement in emission performance;
4. Achieving financial sustainability and profitability;
5. Establishing partnerships with business, research, government and education agencies; and
6. Being an exemplar of corporate transparency in all aspects of its operations.
Statement of Corporate Principles
To create and deliver consistently superior value to our:
- Employees; and
Our core beliefs and values are based on the following principles:
- We will be open and honest;
- We take ownership and hold ourselves accountable (for all of our actions);
- We expect teamwork and collaboration across our organization for the benefit of all stakeholders;
- We treat everyone with fairness and respect; and
- We value speed, simplicity and efficient execution of our promises.
At ICE Solair, we believe that to achieve the most out of life people need to have dreams and passion. Our purpose as an organisation is to help our customers fulfil their aspirations. Our focus is on backing people by listening, understanding and helping them.
We achieve this through our people, making genuine connections with our customers and other stakeholders, providing expertise and advice and delivering a superior customer experience. Our people and the promises we make through our brand are intimately linked. In other words, our people don't just make the difference - they are the difference. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our people can fulfil their own personal aspirations, while fulfilling the aspirations of their customers.
Monitoring employee satisfaction and cultural change provides valuable feedback and gives our people an active voice in the Group's progress. It allows us to measure the relative success of our people management approaches.
The Directors of ICE Solair are responsible for the corporate governance of the Company as well as joint venture partners. Corporate governance is a matter of high importance in the Company and is undertaken with due regard to all of the Company’s stakeholders and its role in the community. Good corporate governance is a fundamental part of the culture and the business practices of the ICE solair.
ICE Solair has elected to adopt the following corporate governance principles:-
Lay Solid Foundations for management and oversight:
- Establishing the functions reserved to the board and those delegated to senior executives; and
- Evaluating the performance of senior executives and all subordinate personnel.
Promote ethical and responsible actions & decision-making
Establishing a code of conduct and disclosing the code or a summary as to:
- the practices necessary to maintain confidence in the company’s integrity;
- the practices necessary to take into account the company’s legal obligations and the reasonable expectations of its stakeholders; and
- the responsibility and accountability of individuals for reporting and investigating reports of unethical practices.
Safeguard integrity in financial reporting
- Establishing an audit committee with a formal charter.
Respect the rights of all stakeholders
- Designing a communications policy for promoting effective communication with stakeholders and encouraging their participation in the Company.
Recognise and manage risk:
- Risk Management is focused on supporting ICE Solair in achieving its purpose, objectives and strategies. ICE Solair’s approach to risk Management is that all business decisions should proactively consider risk; business managers should use the risk management framework which assists to appropriately balance both risk and reward components; all employees are responsible for risk management in their day-to-day activities; and risk management is a core competency area for all employees;
- Establishing policies for the oversight and management of material business risks and disclose a summary of those policies;
- Establishing internal control systems; and
- Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of the company’s management of its material business risks and its internal control systems.
ICE Solair, is wholly committed to making a contribution to the sustainability of our planet by reducing the direct environmental impacts of our customers.
Climate change, water scarcity and biodiversity loss are a few of the key environmental issues that threaten the economic and social sustainability of our communities and the planet, and long-term success of business.
Within ICE Solair itself, we are working to use resources more efficiently and to reduce the waste and greenhouse pollution we produce so we minimise our direct impact on the environment. This adds value to our financial bottom line as well. In addition, we are reducing our indirect environmental impact by responsibly managing our supply chain.